Wilmington Operations Limited collects and securely stores information about you purely for its own business purposes.
We will not pass this information to any third party other than to those providing a service on our behalf in connection with our business or if required to do so for law enforcement purposes. We may contact you occasionally about new services or promotions.
Personal information submitted via this website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy and may be retained for a period of up to two years. Your personal information may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible services. Specifically, information held about you may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
2. To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
3. To notify you about changes to our services;
4. To provide third parties with statistical information about our web users, but this information will not be used to identify you;
5. To maintain internal records.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
If the website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
We may also disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
5. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.